We have reliable, legal, and secure payment procedures through which clients can make purchases. We maintain a high level of transparency and ensure to maintain proper documentation. We are committed towards providing the world-class lot of products thus, check each and every product on different levels.
- Alphalan contains Melphalan.it is used in multiple myeloma,breast carcinoma,advanced ovarian carcinoma,polycythaemia vera, Neuroblastoma, Melanoma, soft tissue sarcoma.
- Chemotherapy primarily refers to the treatment of cancer with an antineoplastic drug or with a combination of such drugs into a standardized treatment regimen. Certain chemotherapy agents also have a role in the treatment of other conditions, including ankylosing spondylitis, multiple sclerosis, Crohn's disease, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and scleroderma.
- The most common chemotherapy agents act by killing cells that divide rapidly, one of the main properties of most cancer cells.
- This means that chemotherapy also harms cells that divide rapidly under normal circumstances: cells in the bone marrow, digestive tract, and hair follicles.
- This results in the most common side-effects of chemotherapy - myelosuppression (decreased production of blood cells, hence also immunosuppression), mucositis (inflammation of the lining of the digestive tract), and alopecia (hair loss).